Integrated Home Comfort
You never know what the day will bring. That’s why so many people are choosing RHEEM TANKLESS water heaters. You can load the laundry, start the dishes, bathe the kids and even relax in a hot bubble bath of your own – all without ever running out of hot water. And with an efficiency rating of up to 94%, you’ll save on energy costs too. So you’re always covered, no matter what the day has in store.
RHEEM Prestige™ Series TANKLESS Water Heaters build on the benefits of standard tankless water heaters making them our most efficient line of whole home tankless water heaters. They provide the convenience of continuous hot water with the added benefits of a high efficiency unit.
- Continuous Hot Water – Tankless water heaters heat water when it is needed so you’re comfortable even if you happen to get the last shower of the day. Shower after shower, dish after dish, the hot water just keeps coming!
- Energy Cost Savings – Tankless water heating saves an average 25-30%* on energy costs over traditional water heating methods because water is heated only when it is needed compared to being heated and reheated all day long. Our Prestige™ Series of tankless water heaters combine the energy saving benefits of tankless water heating with condensing technology which results in more cost savings for you.
- More Space – Tankless water heaters are less than half the height of traditional water heaters and are mounted on the wall which can leave more space for storage. And, depending on your local climate, an outdoor model may be right for you saving even more space by completely removing water heating equipment from inside the home.
- Reduced Installation Costs – For units installed indoors, condensing technology allows PVC to be used for exhaust ventilation in place of costly stainless steel venting used with other water heaters. For units installed outdoors, you completely remove the cost of exhaust ventilation.
- Water Saving Features – Rheem tankless water heaters offer a low activation rate which means the water heater is activated without turning the water on high and they are compatible with low flow fixtures. They are also the only tankless water heaters programed to minimize water wasted due to the cold-water sandwich phenomenon.